After falling under the evil rule of Dr. Weil, Neo Arcadia has collapsed into a state of chaos and confusion. Zero discovers this disastrous turn of events when he and his friends come to the rescue of a band of humans fleeing Neo Arcadia. Zero must now resolve this terrible conflict between humans and reploids in order to restore peace and security throughout the land. With new systems to seize enemy weapons and create strengthening chips, plus new Cyber elf programs to introduce new abilities, this is the most exhilarating action to ever coming to the Game Boy Advance.
Mega Man Zero 4 boasts the following features:
- Four Brand New Systems Implemented For Enhanced Gameplay:
- New “Weapon Seizing” System – By skillfully defeating enemies, players can collect various weaponry and parts from their opponents to use as sub-weapons
- New “Weather Changing” System – As you progress through the game, players have the ability to change the weather, concurrently altering the level of difficulty and maps. When it snows, dangerousspikes are now covered, making it easier to proceed onward. Hidden routes are revealed when the weather clears.
- New “Item Recipe” System – By combining the parts that are taken away from defeated enemy Reploids with items that are found throughout thegame, you can create new chips and equip them.
- New “Elf Customizing” System –Customize your own Cyber elf to best suits your unique fighting style. Utilize up to three types of elf abilities: ‘Nurse-type’ regenerates Zero’s health; ‘Animal-type’ improves movement and provides back-up attacks; ‘Hacker-type’ increases movement and fighting techniques.
Mega Man® Zero 4 is now available at retailers across North America and is rated ‘E’ for everyone by the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board).