For those who want more than single player competition, Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball offers online multiplayer action via Xbox Live® and System Link as well as Two Player Split Screen, and Internet and LAN play for PC.
Multiplayer and single player gamers can even design and customize their levels with the expansive Field Editor game feature. This option allows the player to create the ultimate paintball field to “gog” their opponents including choosing from 13 distinct indoor and outdoor environments such as arenas, stadiums, cities, hills, Wild West, military testing ground, and more. Additionally, hundreds of themed objects like trees; bushes, forts, buildings, junked cars and even a helicopter are available to be placed wherever needed. Adjust the size and texture of placed objects to increase the variety in the paintball arena. The ability to place power-ups such as: invincibility, ricochet, rapid fire, cannonball, sniper and ghost adds to the action and increase the competition.
Other exciting features include:
- 28 Single player challenges
- 13 diverse environments
- 8 Game Types - Capture the Flag”, “Center Flag Pull”, “King of the Hill”, “Team Elimination” and “Death Match” and more
- Field editor for unlimited customization - over 150 objects
- Fantasy Arcade Mode – power-up and annihilate your opponents!
- Skirmish Mode – You make the rules!
- 1st and 3rd Person Perspectives
- Multiplayer via LAN and Internet.
Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball has it all: intense single player action, online multiplayer combat, a thrashing soundtrack, and customizable environments.
Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball, rated “T” for Teen, is scheduled to “bunker” into stores October, 2005 with an MSRP of $29.99 for the Xbox and $19.99 for PC.
More articles about Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball