The Rub Rabbits! leverages the unique touch-screen and voice-recognition interface on the DS hardware by challenging gamers to switch from tapping and rubbing to screaming and blowing as a means of controlling character actions. Four brand new modes have also been added, including the Hullabaloo Mode, in which you and a friend get finger-tied in rounds of "Twister," and the Connect Mode, in which you can play any of six multiplayer games with up to four friends. You can also play in a time attack of previously cleared chapters in Attack Mode.
"The Rub Rabbits! delivers a refreshing experience for DS fans featuring customized gameplay that takes gamers to a whole new level of creativity," said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America, Inc. "Touching is good, and SEGA once again has created a game that maximizes the technological functionality of the Nintendo DS."
Getting the girl is never easy, especially when competing against 12 other rivals. Players will battle rivals and win the affection of the game's love interest, and that's just the beginning. The Rub Rabbits! offers over 35 chapters in Story Mode, in addition to double the content in the newly expanded Memories Mode, which tests players' skills at clearing all stages for added bonuses; and Maniac Mode, which is packed with character customization options.
Key Product Features:
- Innovative gameplay. Hold the DS sideways, upside down, or hold it with a friend for co-op and battle play.
- An all-new "rub comedy" adventure. Double the content with over 35 Chapters in the Story Mode alone.
- Seven different gameplay modes. In addition to Story, Memories and Maniac Modes, four brand new modes - Attack, Hullabaloo, "Baby Making" and Connect Modes - will keep players entertained and interacting for a long time!
- All new original music, art, and characters. Brand new customization modes allow you to unlock songs and sounds to make your own original music, and customize your girl's hair, dress, and shoes in Maniac Mode.
- Multiplayer Wireless function. Compete in six different multiplayer contests with up to four players.
The Rub Rabbits! is hopping into retailers in February 2006.