The only snowboard game available for Xbox 360, Amped 3 fuses together the culture, style, music and attitude of snowboarding with intuitive, fun gameplay, creating the most authentic snowboarding experience ever seen in gaming.
Driven by a colorful and humorous storyline, Amped 3 offers gamers the most enthralling trick-based snowboarding game on seven real-world resorts, including Northstar, California; Avoriaz, France; Snowbird, Utah; Valle Nevado, Chile; Zugspitze, Germany; Laax, Switzerland; and DC Mountain Lab, Utah. The Snowbox offers hundreds of challenges at these resorts, with tons of upgrades and swag to unlock upon completing missions and challenges. Players can listen to more than 300 new independent music tracks while performing outrageous tricks on their customized jumps and rails, with the help of the Park Builder. Gamers' top-scored runs, hang-times and crashes are automatically posted on the Xbox Live online game service.
This groundbreaking title will incorporate next generation visuals and the most complete set of features of any Xbox 360 basketball title. This includes The Association (franchise mode), The Shot Stick, The V.I.P. System , The Crib , 24/7: Road to the Entertainers Basketball Classic, Dual Player Control, the Strip 'n' Rip System the most current player transactions and more. These features, coupled with unparalleled gameplay, have propelled NBA 2K6 to be the #1 rated NBA title.
New features available exclusively on NBA 2K6 for Xbox 360 include:
- Realistic player models - NBA 2K6 brings NBA player models to life like never before with a new graphic technology based on a virtual human skeleton. Muscles and skin are layered and wrapped around the skeleton, giving each player model a realistic look and movement. This technology allows for new animations, muscle driven body movement, ultra high-resolution detail, player sweat technology and realistic player head-and-eye tracking.
- Cloth simulation - A completely physics-based cloth simulation engine delivers the most remarkable lifelike cloth movement on each player's shorts and jerseys.
- Broadcast style - NBA 2K6 is presented in a dramatic new broadcast style with dynamic camera work, new camera perspectives that are closer to the action, and depth of field effects.
- High dynamic range lighting - A new lighting technique that simulates the reflective nature of objects. For instance, an equally lit polished parquet floor will reflect more light than a player's jersey. With high dynamic range lighting, each item will reflect and absorb the correct level of light as it would in real life.
- 60 frames per second - NBA 2K6 for Xbox 360 runs at standard-setting 60 frames per second, allowing for the most responsive feel and gameplay control.
- Authentic arena lighting - The NBA 2K6 development team took samples from actual NBA basketball arenas to recreate extraordinarily detailed and lifelike in-stadium atmospheres filled with over 10,000 individual crowd models.
With true-to-life graphics and innovative features like Crease Control, NHL 2K6 is the only hockey title available for Xbox 360 at the launch of the system.
Making its Xbox 360 console debut, NHL 2K6 introduces Crease Control , a new gameplay feature that allows players the opportunity to control the goalie in ways never before possible. Created with the help of Dallas Stars All-Star goalie and NHL 2K6 cover athlete Marty Turco, this breakthrough goaltending interface allows gamers advanced control as they can switch to the goalie's point of view and alter their positioning based on where the puck is played. As the opponent shoots the puck, the game goes into a dynamic slow-motion action perspective where the player must position the goalie's save cursor in the right location to stop the shot. This exciting feature provides gamers with the experience of an NHL goaltender, delivering responsive controls and dramatic goalie save animations.
"Crease Control spawned from brainstorming sessions I had with the development team," stated Marty Turco, Dallas Stars goalie and NHL 2K6 cover athlete. "Knowing that the new NHL rules were going to bring more action to the net than ever before, our goal was to create a revolutionary control scheme that not only relied on important goaltending fundamentals, but also was incredibly fun to use. Crease Control puts the gamer in the goalie's shoes."
NHL 2K6 for Xbox 360 redefines the virtual NHL experience with unparalleled visuals, including incredible ice reflections featuring real-time ice degradation complete with ruts and spray, new net physics with animations for every goal scored, high-resolution player models and a fully 3D crowd in highly detailed arenas. NHL 2K6 also incorporates all the new NHL rules, as well as most current rosters available with the latest big transaction players and hot new rookies.
In addition to all of the exciting and innovative Xbox 360-exclusive features, NHL 2K6 includes Franchise Mode, ProControl, On-The-Fly Coaching, Enforcer System and more.