In WILD ARMS Alter code: F, a legendary retelling of the classic WILD ARMS story, players assume the role three legendary heroes, Rudy, Jack and Cecilia, “Wanderers,” who unbeknownst to each other are trying to save their world from demonic creatures intent on destroying it. Along with new playable characters, Emma, Jane, Magdalen and others, they join forces to bring life back to a land on the verge of ruin.
WILD ARMS Alter code: F, delivers an expanded storyline, detailed 3D characters, vivid environments, and a beautiful soundtrack, making this recast version of the original worth the wait.
- Over 60 hours of gameplay – Dual Layer DVD is used to hold the massive amount of gameplay, music, and graphics.
- Proven storyline – combining the story that attracted many players with the latest technology and gaming system.
- Redeveloped script – completely rewritten script with new plot twists and puzzles.
- Stunning graphics engine – detailed characters, enemies, and environments truly bring the game to life.
- Evolved battle system – control up to six party members to pummel the enemy.
- New environmental effects – blowing wind in the wilderness, sparkling waters, sunlight trickling into towns, and bubbling lava filled ruins. The attention to detail and expression of space are the best in the series.
- Enhanced “realistic” character graphics – the familiar super deformed faces from the original were transformed into accurately proportional graphics.
- Redrawn environments – the maps, towns, and dungeons were completely recreated and updated into 3D format, and all the visual designs were redrawn from scratch.
The independent Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) rates WILD ARMS Alter code: F “T” for Teen and the game will retail for $49.99.