Xbox 360 is one of the most talked about and long-awaited console launches in videogame history. The special midnight launch event at the EB Games Universal CityWalk store will provide an opportunity for game fans to demo the system and participate in an exciting live videogame community celebration. Tylenol will also be hosting a special Tylenol Ouch! mobile event at the EB Games location to help "ease gamers' pain" (providing back massages, snacks, and other giveaways) to fans waiting in line to experience the new Xbox 360.
As a leading global specialty retailer of interactive entertainment products, EB Games is one of the most trusted and recognized brand names in the industry, and is the premier gaming retailer among consumers of all ages, as well as the retailing "hub" for both avid and casual gamers.
- Hundreds of video game fans at a live, high-energy game community celebration
- The Tylenol Ouch! mobile unit entertaining fans waiting in line
- Opportunities to capture footage and images of fans engaged in game play with the new Xbox 360
- Street team appearance by local radio station Power 106
- Interviews with EB Games and Microsoft representatives
When: Monday, November 21st - 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Where: EB Games Universal CityWalk Location in Los Angeles