Gamers and fans of 50 Cent and G Unit can now get their hands on the highly engaging third-person shooter, which boasts over four CDs of music including new exclusive tracks and remixes, more than a dozen music videos and tons of bonus features.
"This game is hot," said 50 Cent. "It's an exciting time for me and G Unit as we've gone from the music world into the virtual world and I can't wait for my fans to join in on the action."
"50 Cent: Bulletproof breaks new ground by offering the ultimate collaboration of music, game play and storytelling from the point of view of one of the world's hottest entertainers," said Cindy Cook, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, VU Games. "Never before has an artist of 50 Cent's caliber fully committed all of their creative talent to deliver a video game that is a fully engaging entertainment experience."
In 50 Cent: Bulletproof, 50 gets caught in a web of corruption, double-crosses and shady deals that lead him on a bloody path through New York's underworld. Backed-up by his G Unit soldiers, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city. Players assume the role of 50 Cent in a fictitious story, where they will use an arsenal of tactics including more than 25 dramatic counter kill moves, evasive rolls and mobile cover to stay alive while the bullets fly.
Penned by Emmy(R) award winner Terry Winter, 50 Cent: Bulletproof stars an unprecedented line-up of the hottest recording artists in the music industry today, including 50 Cent and G Unit's Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck, as well as other hip-hop superstars.
The game also includes exclusive new tracks and remixes from 50 Cent, music from his multi-platinum albums Get Rich or Die Tryin' and The Massacre and over a dozen 50 Cent and G Unit music videos.
- Terry Winter Screenplay. Feature-length crime epic written by Emmy-Award winning Sopranos executive producer Terry Winter, who also wrote the story for 50 Cent's upcoming biopic Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
- A story true to 50 Cent. 50 Cent himself has been heavily involved in the game's creation, consulting on the game's mechanics and storyline and recording hours of in-game dialogue.
- New 50 Cent Music and Freestyles. Original, exclusive music tracks recorded by 50 Cent specifically for the game in addition to freestyle rhymes that players can mix and match with authentic 50 Cent beats in "The Lab."
- Run with G-Unit (Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and Tony Yayo) on various mission throughout the game.
- Dynamic Athleticism. 50 runs, ducks, jumps, rolls and shoots in a fluid screen-relative, 3rd-person point of view.
- Living 'Hood. Interact with pawnbrokers, weapon dealers, informants, shady doctors and music bootleggers. Hang out in your crib and listen to 50 music and/or watch videos
50 Cent: Bulletproof is available for the PS2, and Xbox and carries an MSRP of $49.99. 50 Cent: Bulletproof will be available for the PSP in 2006.
More articles about 50 Cent: Bulletproof