In a far distant future Earth is dying. Mankind retreats into sealed cities but a Cult spreads, delivering chaos. Our hero battles to protect his Federation and strike at the heart of the Cults creed. This opens a gateway to a paradise planet and the lethal Sentinel drones, which have a mission to complete - no matter what life-forms get in their way.
Lighthouse Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder commented: "SunAge had me addicted instantly. There is something about it that just makes me want to come back and go into battle every time. It has a great atmosphere to it, thanks to Austrian composer "Angina P", who did the musical score and sound FX. The diversity in the units and the deep gameplay really make this an outstanding RTS. We are confident it will be a crowd-pleaser."
Roman Pfneudl , CEO at Vertex4 said: "I started working on the first steps of the technology and the game concept back in 1997, so I am thrilled to work together with Lighthouse and to bring SunAge to gamers around the world. I am really sure that gamers who like strategy and action will feel right at home with SunAge, while at the same time we're adding cool stuff such as dual functionality for every unit, command queuing and much more."
- Alternate modes for all units: 3 races featuring dozens of units with dual functionality for greater tactical depth
- Connections lines: Exploit weaknesses in the enemies network while strengthening your own
- Formations: Intuitive formation handling and superior overview in battles
- Campaign: 24 map single player campaign with strong storyline
- Multiplayer: Oldschool multiplayer with focus on gathering 4 kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle
- Command queuing: Command your units to prone, build or attack where you want them and WHEN you want them to do so.
More articles about SunAge