Players will have to deal with the track to find the appropriate route to succeed the level, will have to deal with time and other engines and trains running along the track. When two trains collide, player will have to restart the level.
In the game the camera is freely rotatable and whole plotting table on which the model trains run can be freely roamed around. Numberless props and scenery decorate the environment, and DirectX9 will help bring the plotting board alive with dazzling light effects.
Game will feature:
- 3 game modes: lonely against time, with one more train on the tracks souring your way, and mayham, in which additional trains and engines keep coming if you spend too much time on dealing with the problem
- DirectX9 visuals with pixel shader 2.0 downgradable to DirectX7 with no shaders for better performance and lower configurations
- 3D sound effects
- 15 puzzling levels from really easy ones to the most difficult
- 6 engines and 30 different loadcars
- two different sized plotting boards (3.5x3.5 meters and 8x4 meters)