Condemned: Criminal Origins allows players to experience a heightened level of psychological tension as they use their instincts, forensic tools, and melee combat to track serial killers and bring them to justice. Presented in a first-person view for maximum visceral effect, this atmospheric thriller highlights the power of next-generation hardware with photo-realistic backdrops, life-like physics, and highly sophisticated artificial intelligence.
The hunt for a serial killer has never been so realistic, as players experience 360-degrees of terror.
- Next-generation lighting, mapping, and filtering techniques provide for environments of unprecedented detail and visual quality.
- Intelligent enemies respond strategically to your offensive and defensive maneuvers.
- High-level physics allow players to manipulate background items, which respond realistically when picked up, kicked, or bumped.
- An assortment of environmental weapons, such as lead pipe, concrete encrusted section of rebar, firearms and a stun gun.
- Meticulously crafted 5.1 surround-sound will cue players to the location of off-screen enemies.
Developed by Monolith Productions, the creators of F.E.A.R., Condemned: Criminal Origins is rated "M" (Mature) by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $59.99.
More articles about Condemned: Criminal Origins