"Many of today's military games are extremely complex and are often intimidating to a large segment of the video game market," said BattleBorne's Chief Architect, James Kosta. "With Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers, we set out to develop a historical military action game that is accessible and fun for both the dedicated and casual player."
Developed by BattleBorne Entertainment using the acclaimed Snowblind Engine, Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers opens with the D-Day invasion of France when Allied paratroopers were dropped behind enemy lines ahead of the Normandy landings. Players start out at the rank of private and progress through the game's historic campaigns from D-Day to Market Garden, Bastogne and beyond. Over the course of the game, players gain rank, earn skill points to improve their characters as they battles across the European landscape with a wide array of authentic WWII weapons and equipment.
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers features :
- Varied and immersive missions that require an array of weapons and skills to complete;
- Two player same screen co-operative play;
- Ability to rise through the ranks with battle experience earning promotions and the ability to customize your character with new skills and capabilities;
- Instantly accessible controls keep players involved in the combat and not the game pad;
- Incredible array of historically accurate military weapons, equipment and devices.
Available now, Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PC carries a suggested retail price of $39.99.
More articles about Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers