QUAKE 4(tm) DEMO README
Last updated 11-16-05
I. INSTALLATION & SET UP ISSUES
The QUAKE 4 Demo presents the introduction portion of the Single Player game, where you, as Matthew Kane, battle with Rhino Squad to clear a landing zone for the main earth forces. Also included in this demo is the same fast-paced multiplayer action of the full version, which includes two of our most popular maps - "The Fragging Yard" and "The Fragging Yard 1v1".
Please note that QUAKE 4 requires your video and audio drivers to be up to date. Please contact your hardware manufacturer to find the latest drivers for your system.
NOTE: Activision(r), Raven Software(r) and id Software(r) do not offer customer support for this demo.
1. Minimum System Requirements:
- English version of Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 2000/XP
- Pentium(r) 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ processor
- 512MB RAM
- 308 MB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 310MB for Windows swap file)
- 100% DirectX(r) 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
- DirectX 9.0c
- 3D hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers.
- ATI(r) Radeon(r) 9700
- ATI Radeon 9800
- ATI Radeon X300 series
- ATI Radeon X550 series
- ATI Radeon X600 series
- ATI Radeon X700 series
- ATI Radeon X800 series
- ATI Radeon X850 series
- Nvidia(r) GeForce(TM) 3/Ti series
- Nvidia GeForce 4/Ti series
- Nvidia GeForce FX series
- Nvidia GeForce 6 series
- Nvidia GeForce 7 series
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported
- Internet play requires broadband connection and latest drivers
- LAN play requires network interface card and latest drivers
More articles about Quake 4