This final stress test is to ensure that servers are able to contend with the numbers of new players joining the game on release and that all the Gold content is 100% error free. Join thousands of players in the biggest World War 2 MMO game ever created and sign up at www.battlegroundeurope.com to participate in the final pre-launch build of the game!
New features to be included at next update include :
- Updated models and textures of the first person infantry weapons
- Waypoint features for squad command
- Contact report features
- Squad management control systems
For all the latest information and updates to Battleground Europe, report for duty and find out more about the biggest World War II massive multiplayer game available.
HISTORY EVOLVES AT : http://www.battlegroundeurope.com
- Thousands of players sharing a single world- First person perspective in all game play
- Huge game world measuring more than 350,000 square miles
- Character advancement and career paths for rich RPG layer
- Strategic systems driven by player missions and command
- Growing list of 90+ historically accurate weapons including aircraft, tanks, anti-aircraft guns, trucks, rifles, machine guns and more!
- Groundbreaking physics and damage modeling- Localized in English, French, German, Spanish & Italian
Battleground Europe is scheduled for release across Europe on November 11th 2005.
PC System Requirements:
WindowsXP, 1.2Ghz CPU (2.0GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 128MB video card (OpenGLv1.2 compliant, 256MB recommended), DirectSound compatible audio card, 56k modem with Internet connection (broadband recommended), USB Joystick (recommended).
More articles about Battleground Europe