Utilizing the very latest in graphical technology, including a dynamic AI system, X3: Reunion allows players the freedom to fight opponents in explosive head-on combat or to outsmart them using commerce. Soar through the open skies and explore the vast reaches of the X Universe in their own space craft, using diplomacy, commerce or all-out combat to dominate the galaxy.
"Our partnership with Egosoft has been absolutely fantastic, and we have teamed to create one of the most beautiful space simulation games ever," said Paul Lombardi, CEO of Enlight Interactive USA. "X3: Reunion further solidifies the X series and has become a true franchise in the PC segment of our business. With outstanding customer support, we look forward to possibly expanding the hugely popular title into the console industry."
Features for X3: Reunion Include:
- Revolutionary in-house DirectX 9 engine, featuring the latest in graphical technology. Full use of the entire range of pixel shader technology is used to create realistic reflections
- Defeat your enemies through combat or commerce, blockades and building. Compete against traders who learn and improve as the game progresses
- Multi-functional user interface, offering complete user-defined control by mouse, keyboard, game pad or joystick of the unique X universe physics with controlled semi-Newtonian drifting
- Over 200 main game models designed in incredible detail and over 10,000 independent active objects interacting in the same real time environment as the player
- Additional content added post-release, including new missions, models, AI updates and new 3D content
- Vast factories in different sizes and constructs, spanning tens of kilometers in length built by NPCs and players alike
X3: Reunion, available for the PC, is Rated T for Teen by the ESRB and carries a suggested retail price of $39.99.
For more information on X3: Reunion, please visit http://www.x3-reunion.com
More articles about X3: Reunion