"Metal Saga is a non-linear RPG in which the user is in full control of how they play the game.” Said Yu Namba, Project Lead at Atlus USA.“You can spend time hunting down outlaws, collecting items, modding tanks, exploring the vast wilderness, or playing a wide variety of mini games, or instead devote yourself to unlocking any one of the many different endings."
In the not so distant future… Desperate to find a way to save the earth from pollution, mankind created a gigantic supercomputer and named it Noah. Noah’s solution, however, was to exterminate its creators. In a matter of days, civilization fell to terrifying weapons and monsters created by Noah. This cataclysmic event came to be known as the Great Destruction.
As the years passed, the number of human survivors grew, slowly but steadily. They formed villages and towns, living off of technology that they were able to salvage from the piles of wreckage.
Among the survivors were those who rose up to fight Noah's robotic henchmen. To track down and eliminate these threats to humanity, they utilized the most powerful weapons still operable after the Great Destruction—tanks! As a sign of respect, people nicknamed them “hunters.”
Noah, the cause of the Great Destruction, was in fact destroyed by one such hunter. However, its ruthless offspring still roamed the world, striking fear in people’s heart.
Now, a young man prepares to set foot into the deadly desert wasteland to make a name for himself, as did his father, a veteran hunter...
- A full-scale RPG that offers unprecedented freedom!
- Travel across a war-torn world with over 800 events and quests, providing 40+ hours of gameplay!
- Each battle is an arms race you don't want to lose!
- Use your personal arsenal, unleash the dogs of war, or hop in a tank!
- Take control of a wide variety of customizable vehicles!
- Customize the look of your vehicles by adding new weapons, engines and armor!
- Collect and create your own items!
- Create powerful weapons and vehicle parts from the materials you gather throughout the game!
- Test your luck and skill in 12 mini-games!
- Earn valuable money and items!
Metal Saga has not yet been by the ESRB.