The player is able to switch from an isometric view to a third person view whenever he wants, for example for duels, brawls and shoot-outs. There will be a great variety of setting for example dusty canyons, ghost towns, Indian villages and forts creating a breathtaking atmosphere. Take on the role of up to 6 heroes including the famous bounty hunter John Cooper and experience in a thrilling story with surprising turns.
Spellbound Studios has been working on "Desperados 2 – Cooper's Revenge" with the Vision engine since last year, and their experience with the technology was very positive. "In addition to the Vision engine, we have thoroughly evaluated a number of competing technologies", says Andreas Speer, studio manager at Spellbound. "In the end, we decided in favor of the Vision engine due to the combination of a comprehensive feature set, high performance and very reliable, competent support."
- Real-time-strategy and tactic involved in an exciting story and a thrilling Western atmosphere
- Varied settings including towns, Indian villages, dusty canyons, forts, wagon convoys and ghost towns
- Double 3D view: pivotable isometric view and 3rd person view for fights and very close action
- Several levels of difficulty and a new A.I. with more tactical opponent behaviour and more interaction with allies
- 6 individual actions per hero and overall 20 new actions e.g. swimming, sedative injection and handcuffs
- A new hero: Hawkeyes, the Indian
- 5 actions per hero planable in advance with headword overview (Quick Actions)
- More interaction with the environment due to full 3D interior views of buildings and movements like climbing, sneaking, jumping and hiding
- Brawls with destroyable objects create movie-like stunt situations