“Bust-A-Move is one of the most popular puzzle series of all time and our newest offering brings a unique level of challenge to the Nintendo DS,” said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing for Majesco. “The game’s addictive game play and attractive price-point makes Bust-A-Move DS a fantastic holiday gift for video game players and puzzle aficionados alike.”
In Bust-A-Move DS, players fling bubbles from the bottom screen to the top in an attempt to match three bubbles and cause them to pop before their allotted time is up. Bust-A-Move DS is the ultimate party game that allows up to five gamers to compete simultaneously via the Nintendo DS wireless link.
Additional bubble-bursting features include:
- Over 250 puzzles to complete plus secret puzzles – 500 in all;
- All-new sling shot action using the Nintendo DS stylus allows players to control where their bubbles hit;
- Stock special bubbles for the right moment to get maximum points;
- Perform strategic attacks with havoc-causing bubbles via the touch screen in multiplayer mode;
- WiFi capabilities allow players to challenge opponents anywhere in the world.
Currently available at retailers nationwide for the suggested retail price of $19.99, Bust-A-Move DS was developed by Happy Happening and is licensed from Taito Corporation.