"We're very excited to offer a Collector's Edition of Dungeon Lords," said Product Marketing Manager, Byron Gaum, "We think that RPG fans will be impressed with the number of improvements and added content since the initial release of the game." The Dungeon Lords Collector's Edition will also ship in a limited edition painted metal casing that is sure to look great on any collector's shelf.
Dungeon Lords blends the depth of an Epic Fantasy RPG with the flexibility of an FPS-style control system. Gamers journey through a land of ancient castles and dungeon lairs to engage in real-time tactical combat with a variety of deadly foes. It's not just about the battles though, as magic spells and hundreds of powerful weapons and artifacts play a huge role in the game.
The game features an abundance of personal missions and quests along with numerous characters to interact with. Players can customize an extensive variety of skills and special abilities for the hero, including race, features and class specializations. The simple and intuitive design will thrill RPG and action fans alike and supports cooperative multiplayer for up to eight players.
Dungeon Lords Collector's Edition Game Features:
- The depth of an epic Fantasy RPG with the flexibility of an FPS-style control system.
- New quests, spells, effects, monsters, heraldries and character customizations.
- A limited edition painted steel metal case.
- 7 playable races including humans, elves and dwarves and also a number of non-human "demi-goth" races.
- 4 schools of magic - Arcane, Celestial, Rune and Nether.
- Co-operative multiplayer, supporting up to 8 people at once over LAN or Internet.
- Created by award-winning developer, D.W. Bradley and Heuristic Park.
The Dungeon Lords Collector's Edition ships in North America on January 27th, 2006 with an ESRB rating of `T' for Teen. The game will also ship in Q1, 2006 with a PEGI rating of 16+ in Europe.
For more information, visit www.DungeonLords.com.