For the first time in many years the Northern Hemisphere Rugby nations are now on equal billing with their Southern Hemisphere counterparts and the competition for the top position has never been so close with even the minnows of the International scene coming up with shock results. Rugby Union has never been so competitive or so popular, even at club level.
Rugby Challenge 2006 will feature:
- New competitions - featuring both international and domestic clubs, including Heineken Cup, 6 Nations Tournaments, Zurich Premiership, Celtic League, French National League (Top 16), etc.
- Players/Teams - all the licensed players and teams are researched before they are entered into the game.
- Career mode - enables players to manage, wheel and deal and play your way to the top.
- Training & Tutorial modes - number of levels including sub games to achieve personal bests.
- Weather Conditions - choices to play a game in dry or wet conditions, and either during daytime or in the evening.
- Stadia - There is a mixture of both real-life stadiums (such as Murrayfield, Lansdowne Road, Twickenham, Millennium Stadium, etc.) and fictional stadiums.
- Plus a lot more to be announced at E3.
Utilizing a mixture of motion captured and hand animation for top class presentation, along with cutting edge AI for sophisticated tactical manipulation, Rugby Challenge 2006 will delight gamers with its immersive gameplay and easy to understand manipulation.
More articles about Rugby Challenge 2006