"We were thrilled with Empire Earth II, with its reception from the fans and press, with its innovations, and with its take on the series," notes Dr. Ian Davis, CEO of Mad Doc. "Yet there's always something more you want to do, always some way to make a great game even better. We were aching to add the Fealty and Tug-of-War Modes, and I think fans are going to have a lot of fun with these. Those, and the other features we've put into play here, really make the Empire Earth II experience complete."
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy features :
- Two new modes, including Fealty Mode, where players on the ropes can declare "fealty," to become a permanent ally or vassal to another player; and Tug-of-War Mode, where multiple battles are fought across three, five, or seven maps with ultimate victory coming from defeating a foe on their home map
- Three new globe-spanning campaigns will allow gamers to relive more of mankind's most legendary moments, from the time of the Pharaohs to the reign of Napoleon
- Ten new combat units, including Zulu Warriors, Russian Howitzers, and Rafale Stealth fighters, with which to conquer the world's most powerful foes
- Upgrades from regular units to powerful Heroes in victory
- The ability to conquer, assimilate or ally with Native Tribes
- New persistent units that will remain and retain upgrades across multiple scenarios
- New strategies to master in new game modes, with advanced units and additional civilizations
- A new editor that allows the player to create unique custom civilizations
- A streamlined and improved multiplayer matchmaking interface
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy will arrive February 2006. The game has been rated 'T for Teen' by the ESRB.
More articles about Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy