Crime is on the rise. More guns and drugs are appearing on the streets and the city is in crisis. SWAT is called in to take on a series of disturbances that eventually lead them to the root of the problem, an eastern European crime family that has taken up residence in the city. A final showdown will place legendary SWAT tactics against the most dangerous and ruthless criminals yet, the Stetchkov syndicate.
New features for SWAT 4 – The Stetchkov Syndicate include:
- 7 new single and multiplayer player levels
- Voice over IP – Built in voice communication between teammates.
- 10 Player Coop – Up to 2 teams of 5.
- New multiplayer mode – Smash & Grab
- New weapons and equipment for both SWAT members and suspects
- Stat tracking and ladders and rankings for multiplayer
- Held commands - Orders can be held in single player until the leader gives the GO command.
- Unique Leader in Coop - Option to have only one person issue commands and lead the team.
To get more information on the SWAT series, or to download the demo for SWAT 4, please visit www.swat4.com
SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate has been rated "M" for Mature by the ESRB.
More articles about SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate