HoopWorld is a three-on-three multiplayer trick game, where players are encouraged and rewarded for playing competitively together. Unlike any other game, HoopWorld delivers a unique first by featuring true team-based tricking for heightened levels of the excitement and thrills.
HoopWorld is a fun, easy-to-learn “game snack” that delivers frantic arcade action set in four unique environments such as ancient Mayan Ruins and time eroded Desert. The game features a diverse cast of nine characters – both men and women – each different in appearance and skill, and players can choose from a variety of Move Enhancing Items (MEIs) to customize their experience.
Bounce a flaming basketball off your opponents head and dragon punch them to get it back. HoopWorld blends fluid movement, butt kicking kung-fu and mad basketball tricking into a unified combat system. With more than 150 over the top combination moves, players will have the opportunity to really up the ante as they show off their mad skillz.
In the game of HoopWorld, the excitement of the old school arcade is brought into the 21st century. The game supports up to six players, so grab your friends and get ready to have some fun, HoopWorld style.
- Team Tricking: HoopWorld features single and team oriented trick moves that can be chained back-to-back in order to build high-value combo chains that reflect players’ actual skill. The more creative and skillful the trick chain, the larger the reward is.
- Ruckus Bar: Chain moves together into a fever pitch and watch your ruckus bar explode! While in ruckus mode, players can perform off-the-hook single or team special moves to the tune of an ever increasing point multiplier, or draw from it to turbo charge their abilities.
- Move Enhancing Items: MEI’s enable players to perform even more insane tricks and combo chains in style. MEI’s come in the form of cool clothes and accessories. Players can combine these modifiers together increasing their ability to send their opponents home crying.
- BasketBrawl: A combination of Free Running, Street Basketball, and visceral arcade combat gives players the perfect toolset to construct insane, over the top B-Ball plays.
- Technology: HoopWorld features unprecedented player control and stunning graphics thanks to the Unreal 2.X engine.
- Additional Support: Players can access the Xbox 360 Live Arcade web site for scoreboards. Streamline Studios will support the game on its product web site and plans to release new content/features after the initial release of the game.
More articles about HoopWorld