Crashday puts you in the world of stunts, dents and adrenaline: whether you prefer to smash your vehicle into pieces with breath-taking stunts or better still prefer to race against your enemies in on custom highspeed race tracks - maybe you also just want to show your fellow man what a serious head-on collision can be like!?
- Stunt racing game with convincing stunt physics
- Absolute freedom of movement
- Powerful, easy-to-use track editor (containing sets for country side environments, race tracks, highways, towns & cities,offroad tracks, stunt pieces and much more)
- Numerous game modes (+ team-based modes)
- Full multiplayer support via Internet and LAN
- Career mode
- 13 varietal, detailed vehicles
- Detailed damage model including real-time dents,detachable car parts and breakable headlights and car windows
- Numerous tuning possibilities (wings, rims, engine, decals/airbrush, performance exhausts...)
- Car accessories and weapons optionally available
- Support for savable replays files
hell-tech will release "Crashday" in February 2006, throughout Greece, former Yugoslavia, Turkey and South Africa.
More articles about Crashday