Developed by 49Games, creator of the popular Ski Jumping and Alpine Skiing series, and licensed from RTL Enterprises, "Bode Miller Alpine Skiing" captures the essence of the sport by allowing players to take part in each of the four disciplines of alpine skiing: Downhill, Slalom, Giant Slalom and Super G. Players will be able to compete in speed events on World Cup racecourses at Adelboden (Switzerland), Beaver Creek (USA), Garmisch (Germany), Lake Louise (Canada), Kitzb~hel (Austria) and Yongpyong (Korea).
Key features of "Bode Miller Alpine Skiing" include:
- Dynamic Gameplay
- Practice: Structure training exercises with the help of your coach between competitions.
- - Gear Up: Outfit yourself with all the hottest ski equipment for maximum performance.
- Plan Ahead: Prepare for any random events that could affect your financials or physical performance.
- Build Wealth: Negotiate sponsorships with major brands and tweak your tour calendar.
- Racing + RPG: Enjoy an exciting blend of alpine ski racing and character development.
- Flexible Difficulty: Choose from three finely tuned difficulty levels.
- Multiplayer: Up to 12 can play via Hot Seat, LAN or Internet.
- Superior Visuals
- Precise Interface: Clear and simple menu design makes it easy to get started.
- Network-style Footage: Multiple camera shots infused with vital statistics put you in the spectator's seat.
- Breathtaking Graphics: Gorgeous animations, 3D winter landscapes, and shifting weather cycles brilliantly depict World Cup competitions.
- Gripping Audio
- Cheering Audiences: Stay motivated with the roar of the crowd at your back.
- Lifelike Commentators: Follow slope action with the voiceover duo's narrative.
Valcon Games will release "Bode Miller Alpine Skiing" for the PlayStation~ 2 computer entertainment system to retail stores across North America this winter.