World Championship Poker 2 is the first online game that allows players with the PSP(tm) system to go head to head with players on the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. Developed by Point of View, WCP2 also features a detailed one player game, where you now have to work your way up the poker ranks, starting in your mom's basement. Once you start winning and accumulating money, you can spend your winnings on increasingly better pads, and furnishings. Hit a losing streak, and you may have to hock your stuff to stay in the game.
Other features include:
- 14 types of poker, including Texas Hold'em, Five Card Draw, Seven Card Stud and Pineapple
- Different levels of simulation - "Real Deal" for the more experienced card shark and "Power Play" for the casual players
- Active tell and bluff systems.
- Third-person "TV" mode (including the popular in-bumper "card cam") or first-person mode to watch human and computer opponents more closely for signs of tells and bluffs
- RPG-like upgradeable skill system
- Play with the pros - in game character likenesses, as well as play styles and iconic signature personality traits of some of the world's top poker players including: Howard Ledrerer, Annie Duke, Greg Raymer, Robert Williamson, Amir Vahedi, Clonie Gowen, and Paul Darden.
- Detailed character customization feature - really put yourself in the game
- More attitude - truly colorful color commentary including player controlled taunts, bluffs and tells
- Poker tutorials, as well as hints and tips on strategy
- Dynamic one player game - upgrade your pad and host online tournaments. Hock your stuff if you're desperate for funds for the next tournament.
- Exclusive to the PSP(tm) system: 6 multiplayer-only variant games and 6 mini-games to test even the best Poker player's knowledge and skills.
World Championship Poker 2 for the PSP(tm) system is available now for a MSRP of $29.99.
More articles about World Championship Poker 2