'T-72: Balkans On Fire!' - v1.3 Patch Available NOW
by Rainier on Dec. 6, 2005 @ 6:12 p.m. PST
Set in the violent period of civil wars in Yugoslavia from 1991 to 1995, T-72: Balkans on fire! puts the player as a Russian volunteer tank commander right into the turret of some of the best tanks the Russians built the T-72B, the T-55A and the T-34-85. This patch brings your retail game to v1.3 and fixes various lockups, adds improvements and new config features. Read more for detailed fix list and download links ...
Get Tank T-72: Balkans on Fire v1.3 Patch off WP (2mb)
List of Fixes/changes
- Fixed lockups/freezes that some people reported
- Added configuration program option to reverse joystick Y Axis for gunner and commander view
- Added configuration program option to mute external soldier voices
- Improved functionality of 'Dual Mode'
- Improved text orientation in Map Mode
- Improved playback rate of voice commands
- Various corrections in briefing/message text
Note: Configuration options for Joystick and external voices are set using the "cfg.bat" program in your T-72 Balkans on Fire program directory.
Related articles, Click here!