Developed by Impulse Games for Crave, MX World Tour allows players hundreds of combinations in creating customized bikes and riders. In MX World Tour, all of the bikes can be modified with sick colors, cool stickers and performance upgrades to boost horsepower and handling. Racers execute 'no-handers' or 'nac-nacs' as they make their way through doubles, triples and whoop-de-doos in 32 different competitions on MX World Tour. Playersattempt to earn the coveted number one plate, signifying the top of the world rankings, without getting DQ'ed along the way.
Jamie Little is one of the most recognized commentators in the world of motor and action sports. In addition to her numerous announcing and commentating duties for ESPN, ABC, NBC, Speed Channel and TNN, Jamie is a racer, competing in both mountain bike and mini-bike races .
MX World Tour: Featuring Jamie Little includes:
- Jamie Little, the hottest commentator in motor sports, racing against players and providing in-race commentary
- Allows players to create their own customized bikes and riders to match their favorite rider, or create a new look
- Both SX (Indoor) and MX (Outdoor) events
- Rock-solid bike physics only available on MX World Tour
- New Super-Moto (dirt & asphalt) event - the first of its kind in a MX game
- A new custom hole-shot device to achieve faster starts
- Over 30 completely different competitions
- Motocross bikes that can be upgraded with increased horsepower and custom handling
- Full-featured career mode
- Split-screen multiplayer mode with up to four players
- Realistic starts complete with a 30-second board
Scheduled for release on March 29, 2005, MX World Tour: Featuring Jamie Little will be available for the PS2 and Xbox with an MSRP of $19.99.