An ultra realistic graphics engine guarantees faster, bigger, and better action than it's predecessors, and tasks such as fuelling, boarding and take off are seamlessly combined giving the whole mission the realism of starting from the moment the pilot is ready to take off.
With the Lockheed Martin license, players begin the game with the versatile F-16 Fighting Falcon and go on to unlock a substantial hangar of different aircraft. To fly new aircraft, a license must be earned by completing a series of tests in the License mode. Mastering new techniques and utilizing the particular qualities of different aircraft opens up a variety of new options. Energy Airforce: Aim Strike! also includes intelligent wingmen for each mission whose plane can be chosen depending on the kind of assistance the player requires. The player must also command wingmen, directing them according to the circumstances of the mission.
- PUD-J5A compatibility allows players to look around the cockpit allowing for a truly first-person perspective.
- The game features the Lockheed Martin license and planes available include the F-22 Raptor stealth fighter, F-35 V/STOL fighter, F-117 Nighthawk, U-2, C-130, SR-71, and Rafale among others.
- Photo-realistic cockpits and real engine sounds are recorded from several aircraft to provide an ultra realistic experience.
- Detailed graphics, satellite mapping and aircraft performance data capture adding to the feeling of "live action".
- Game modes include Licesnse mode, Campaign mode, Hangar mode, and Arcade mode.
- New missions include Air Patrols, Aerial Interceptions, and Overcoming Enemy Defense.
Energy Airforce: Aim Strike! for PlayStation 2 will be available across the UK from 18th February.
More articles about Energy Airforce: Aim Strike!