Patch 1.02 Changes:
- A new map for multiplayer called MultiDefense.
- Description: Barbarians are on rampage. Three settlements stay on their path. They are the only hope to stop the barbarians' invasion in the civilizied world. We count on you, General, to stop these savages.
- Enhanced NAT support. Enables network play for users behind home DSL routers, some firewalls and other NAT devices
- Heroes have 50% chance to evade arrows
- Wind of Wisdom global spell works up to level 12 (was 20)
- For multiplayer games, all players must install this patch.
- Savegames from previous versions of the game will continue to work. However, replays won't work correctly due to the gameplay changes, so the game you watch during the replay won't be the same game you played when recording.