Patch #1 defects addressed:
- User is unable to select characters when playing the game on video cards that do not support multi-texturing.
- Pressing F3 during a photo shoot, to go to the wardrobe editor, produces a crash on video cards that do not support hardware accelerated skinning.
- Going into the Mansion Menu when the user has set the video resolution higher than 1024x768, causes a crash.
- Users playing the North American version, with Windows OS region settings for a country other than the United States, have various strange bugs. These include squashed breasts on some characters, not being able to gain fame, and corrupted text on the Magazine Menu.
- Having more than 9 saves, causes the game to potentially overwrite older save games.