Bloodline is a upcoming PC action-horror game that goes deep to the roots of horror entertainment. The main hero in the game is young lawyer Jim Card. He is a counsel to Dr. Brown who stands to murder charges at local court. Jim agrees with Dr. Brown's insane condition and undergoes the hypnosis. Jim wakes up in a sanatorium where the crime happened and finds everything too realistic. Dr. Brown moved him a few days back in time. After this he fully understands Dr. Brown's intentions and must prevent them. But this is only the beginning of the story. Jim will be forced to pursue the roots of evil far back in time and visit some of Dr. Brown's cruel and ruthless ancestors. The whole Brown's family is connected by deadly curse uttered in the past like a long bloody line.
Well, here is a basic characteristic:
- horror thriller with distinct action elements,
- first-person point of view,
- detailed graphics,
- horror atmosphere,
- dynamic music relating to the game's plot,
- lots of action, mainly many close combat encounters,
- adventure elements with an optimized level of complexity,
- well-developed horror story line,
- dark locales in various environments and different time periods,
- variety of weapons and enemies,
- single-player foundation where the player has a well-developed story at his/her disposal. The player is immersed in the role of the main hero, Jim Card, and with him, lives through his adventure in three different chapters.
- realistically presented environment and horror atmosphere,
- detailed and elaborated graphics
- precise motion capture animation of the characters,
- face-to-face combat with enemies,
- captivating, atmospheric horror music.
More articles about Bloodline