The Moment of Silence is set in New York City in 2044. Players step into the role of Peter Wright, an advertising executive currently heading up the Government's 'Freedom of Speech' campaign. When a heavily armed SWAT team storms his neighbor’s apartment, Peter must uncover the truth behind his mysterious disappearance as he becomes drawn into the deceptive worlds of corruption and power.
The game marries fully-rendered, animated backdrops with a traditional and intuitive adventure interface, resulting in one of the best-looking examples of adventure gaming in today’s market. Real-world locations are mixed with fictitious environments to create immersive and incredibly varied worlds.
The Moment of Silence offers more than eight hours of professional voice talent for heart-pounding drama that sounds as good as it looks. Traditional adventure puzzles are fused with dialogue choices and moments of high drama, putting the game on par with some of cinema's greatest thrillers, where action sequences are integrated to create a constantly challenging adventure.
- Unique, highly immersive investigative thriller story
- Multiple choice dialogues
- A cast of more than 35 true-to-life 3D characters to interact with
- 75 realistic locations
- 30 minutes of full-screen video
- Lip synchronization using phonetic voice analysis allowing real-time facial expressions
- Motion captured animation and dynamic dialogue scenes featuring evolving camera work
- Intuitive interface and mouse-driven navigation
The Moment of Silence is developed by 'House of Tales', and has an ESRB rating of ‘T' for Teen. Visit the official Moment of Silence website for more information.
More articles about The Moment Of Silence