- The CustomPlay editor allows you to quickly and easily customise every aspect of your own golf courses.
- Create an 18 hole golf course across a 2.5 million square plot
- "If you don't like it, change it" editor allows you to customise the surface, layout, hazards, elevation, sky, weather, physics etc.
- Import your own textures, models and sound effects. Create-a-character allows you to create your own in-game player with a unique club set, identity, playing style and abilities.
- Immerse yourself in realistic golf gameplay that offers traditional 3-Click and Mouse Swing control (also supports GametrakTM)
- Game modes include driving range, play course, tournament, pitch and putt and multi-player offline and online modes.
- Play the game from a first person perspective and walk around your course.
- Powerful Random Hole Generator enables you to create new holes in a couple of seconds.
- Join the CustomPlay Golf community and share courses, textures and objects.
- Download free assets, add-ons and more from the CustomPlay Golf website.
- PlayMail allows you to email a playable demo of any of your holes to your friends, they will be able to play "even" if they don't yet own the game...!
- The first golf game to focus on the player creating and playing their own golf holes.
- Simple to use editor allowing range and flexibility via a simple interface.
- First person perspective in a golf game.
- Amateur and Professional settings and tee positions.
- Walk round.
- Light and shade system tied to the sun's position in relation to the clouds.
- Editable sky and weather system.
- A new software innovation is being developed that enhances the enjoyment and communication aspect of the game experience. It could also have a huge sales knock-on. Currently this feature is under wraps.
- Play-a-round - players will be able to link holes together to create a virtual course.
- Practice - shot, hole and driving range.
- Players will be able to meet up and play a hole or a round together online.
- Different modes of play on offer will include foursomes, four balls, play-off, tournament and skins.
- Special online tournaments could be run alongside real-life tournaments using versions of the real holes.
- Alternate multi-player play, on one machine, will also be supported.
Overall Goal of the Game
- Create, Play, Communicate.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 98, 2000, ME or XP Operating Systems.
- PIII 700Mhz Processor.
- 800MB Disc Space.
- 128MB System Memory.
- 32MB 3D Display Adapter.
- DirectX 8.1 or later
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- 4X CD-ROM
More articles about CustomPlay Golf