"SEGA is looking forward to another successful release from the Sports Interactive team who continuously prove, that when it comes to sports simulation games, they are top of the league", commented Mike Hayes, President & COO of SEGA Europe.
Amongst other things, Sports Interactive has been working to create a new and improved look and feel to the 2005 edition, bringing it into line with the rest of the Sports Interactive range. The database now boasts an incredible 32,000 players and staff - all listed in incredible detail with over 50 attributes each.
"Having gained a lot of feedback from the fans of last years NHL Eastside Hockey release, we have listened to what they have had to say and have reacted accordingly," commented Miles Jacobson, Managing Director of Sports Interactive. "The new look of the game makes it a lot easier to browse around and the new features help make it an even fuller hockey management experience."
Players will find a revamped scouting method at their disposal, which offers exceptional detail on potential acquisitions – including player comparisons, talent reports and points projections. Users can take advantage of the new 2D snapshot view, which reveals player positioning second-by-second to make the most of their tactical genius.
NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 offers players more management control than ever before. Take complete control, build and shape your roster by trading players, signing free agents and drafting new talent, all the while taking your team along the road to glory.
NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 is slated for release across Europe and North America in Summer 2005 and is officially licensed by the National Hockey League Players' Association.
- Over 15 playable leagues, a comprehensive database of 3,200 teams and over 32,000 players and staff.
- Brand new training camps allow you to test try-outs and see how new players fit in.
- Extended statistics as well as a much requested 'Hot or Not' report feature.
- More feedback on trade negotiations, find out why your bid was rejected so you know where you went wrong.
- Appease a tetchy board by firing your head coach if you get a run of bad results.
- Additional financial planning for your roster, plan your budget effectively and manage your player salaries easily.
- Users can take advantage of the new 2D snapshot view to reveal player positioning second-by-second whilst coaching the game.
- Team reports with depth charts allow you to make informed management decisions about who to acquire and who to ship out.
- Expanded international tournaments - enabling managers of both senior and junior international squads to experience the full annual calendar of games.