1. Locate the downloaded patch (LOCO_PATCH176_USA.EXE) and double-click it
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tutorial 1 road vehicle failed to start at end of tutorial (only affected US V4.02.168).
- Vehicles would occasionally overtake even if road wasn't clear (could also cause 2 player game to go out of sync).
- Using scenario editor to generate large worlds with high number of large cities resulted in industries failing to animate.
- Removing a broken-down power car from trains with multiple power cars could leave train in permanently broken down state.
- Routing problems with trains approaching multiple-track stations.
- Entering blank name when setting station name caused crash.
- Ships and aircraft could be sold while broken down.
- Displaying town list or industry list window in scenario editor and then generating new landscape could cause crash.
- "Please insert your CD" message not translated (German only).
- Trains wouldn't unload and load if breakdown on approach to station.
- Construction possible while quit confirmation window displayed and game paused.
- Gridlock possible if both aircraft and helicopters used at large airport.
- Certain combinations of train vehicles could cause trains to be automatically removed from track when train is reversed.
- Sea level option in scenario editor caused inconsistent results at values over +28 - Fixed (now restricted to +28)