Domination features a renewed global conflict between the Free Nations Union and the Phantom League on distant planets, including sci-fi land, sea and air warfare at a grand-strategy level. The game inherits all of the remarkable features of the original game and deepens the Massive Assault player experience through increased gameplay options and new strategic challenges.
- An innovative 'Secret Allies' concept
- Two huge campaigns wrapped in absorbing storylines
- 20 non-linear scenarios, 10 planets for a World War mode
- Brand new Assault and Career modes
- All unit movement, firing and explosions are vividly animated using 3D graphics and sound
- 36 highly detailed units, including unique ones for each faction
- State of the art A.I. with flexible difficulty settings
- Instantaneous visual recreations of spectacular moments using unique camera modes
- Flexible random political map generation settings
- A.I., Hot Seat, LAN & Internet play modes
- More than 150 hours of gameplay
Developed by Wargaming.net, Domination will be published by DreamCatcher Europe on 22nd April 2005 with an anticipated "12+ PEGI" rating.
More articles about Domination