With unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to the vast military expertise of the U.S. Army, Ubisoft is creating the most authentic military console game to date by incorporating true-to-life character progression via an all-new Career mode and gameplay.
Built in partnership with the U.S. Army, and developed by Secret Level, America's Army: Rise of a Soldier offers the most true-to-life Army experience, allowing you to create a soldier and take him through the thrills and adventure of an army career. Intense single-player missions and high-adrenaline multiplayer action build the skills of your soldier and advance him through his career.
- Unique Career Mode: Unparalleled character customization allows you to create a soldier and take him throughout his career -- from recruit to Special Forces team leader.
- Exclusive U.S. Army License: Real Special Forces operatives are consulting with game designers to ensure the highest level of realism in any military console game in existence. Authentic weapons, equipment, and combat situations come straight from the U.S. Army subject matter experts.
- Play it your way: America's Army has no linear campaign design; players can choose their own career paths. You can focus on certain army roles (marksman or grenadier for example), or experience different roles in your goal to achieve Special Forces qualification.
- Intense military action: Quick reflexes, strategic planning and the use of teamwork are mandatory to succeed in army missions, which plunge you into ultra-realistic combat scenarios.
- Multiplayer: America's Army will offer a top-notch multiplayer experience with up to 16 players online as well as split-screen cooperative play mode. Career mode will also be brought to online play, allowing players to create and build online characters.
More articles about America's Army: Rise of a Soldier