Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich focuses on the continuing adventures of the heroes of Patriot City… A new evil has emerged from the unlikeliest of places – the past. As Nuclear Winter returns with a diabolical gambit to threaten the free world, three new silver age heroes, Tombstone, Green Genie and Quetzalcoatl, step up to help thwart evil. Freedom Force finds itself transported to war-torn Europe circa WWII where the team must face its greatest threat yet! The group will have to make alliances with Sky King, Black Jack and Tricolour, three Golden Age heroes willing to sacrifice everything to save the world from the original axis of evil! Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich has all the city-smashing, bad-guy bashing fun of the first game but further enhances the experience of controlling a team of heroes with all their own strengths, weaknesses and personalities.
With an all-new 3D real-time tactical combat engine, a completely revamped multiplayer experience, deep RPG character development and a rich storyline, players will utilize a variety of characters and abilities to defeat an array of villains in dynamic and completely destructible interactive environments!
- The Adventure Continues - A brand new chapter in the ever-expanding Freedom Force universe
- All-New Heroes and Villains – Six new playable heroes and dozens of new baddies from two distinct eras of comic books
- Multiplayer Action – Vastly improved multiplayer, including several completely new modes such as the revolutionary Story-Based Multiplayer!
- All-New Graphics – Radically enhanced graphics running on a brand new engine
- Improved interface and AI – Heroes act on their own when necessary and the enhanced interface makes controlling your team a breeze
- Enhanced Modding Tools – The action doesn’t end with the game – take advantage of the giant Freedom Force fan community to download or build all new characters, super-powers or even entirely new adventures!
- Fully Interactive Environments – Everything in the Freedom Force world is destructible and interactive…knock down a building, or use a street light as a baseball bat to whack the bad guys into next week!