As far as gameplay, if you like a solo game, you’ll find quests intended just for you. If you’re more of a small-team player, or the kind who likes to join up with a casual group on the fly, you can do so in Guild Wars. And if you favor the idea of the massive quests and long-term challenges – conquering the world, planting your guild flag on the castle – you have those opportunities as well. And, because your character is persistent, and because we’re not breaking the world into shards, servers, or realms, you can play from anywhere in the world, with anyone in the world!
- Join in cooperative quests or unite in head-to-head guild battles.
- Develop a unique character who can explore multiple professions and choose from hundreds of unique skills.
- Enjoy fully-integrated support for guilds, including worldwide tournaments and ladders, guildhalls, special character identification and forums directly built into the game.
- Experience a changing world, where the entire landscape can be altered as you explore and conquer.
- Play in a secure server-hosted game environment that prevents cheating; ArenaNet's technology allows quick and seamless resolution of exploits.
More articles about Guild Wars