This TCM 2005 patch can only be applied to a full installation of TCM 2005 that has previously been updated with the "TCM 2005 Patch 1.01 and Data Editor". Please ensure the proper installation and updates are made before applying the new patch. Please note: you must ensure you have Administrator rights to install this patch.
Fixed Issues with Patch 1.02
- The line-up crash has been fixed.
- Games will now save without any problems.
- Squad size will stay at sensible levels now with the team sizes being reduced over time.
- Substituted players keep their ratings and don't receive the worst possible rating.
- Players now play in their intended positions.
- Players will only accept a reasonable amount of offers in Create a Club.
- The Executive Boxes are fully displayed in the stadiums.
- Training objectives continue to work after one or more skill reaches a level of 99.
- The base values for goalkeeping, defending etc. are now displayed on the Player Information screen. This is true for the youth players too.
- Career mode offers are now working (not only offers from one country after the first round), it is no longer possible that two players receive offers from the same club
- Multiplayer games no longer crash during the half-time of a 3D match.
- Newly signed players will be able to play in the European Cup accordant to the competition rules.
- If the user selects man marking; this selection will be kept for the duration of the game.
- The reserve team formation is kept if selected on the Assistant's screen.
- The ticket prices are no longer reset to the default values after a season
- The match calendar in Italy won't create clashing match dates any more.
- The suitable mentors are now displayed in the correct colour.
More articles about Total Club Manager 2005