Players of Hidden Stroke II can look forward to challenging and exciting missions guaranteed to keep the hobby strategist engaged for hours. British, French and Italian forces are equipped for combat. Four new landscapes to battle across, players can engage in close-city combat, countryside engagements and across arid desert wastelands.
Each landscape consists of over 760 different units, over 500 buildings and countless objects. These vary from a small road signs to a huge submarine riding at anchor. New buildings (haystacks, trees, trenches) offer a huge variety of clever hiding places and entrenchments.
- New units:
- more than 40 new ground units
- more than 40 new aircrafts (transparent propellers; aircrafts of flying aces)
- many revised units (infantry, vehicles)
- New types of units:
- "Heavy Tank" (They cause bridges to collapse, and break trees.)
- Amphibian vehicles (They are able to drive and to swim)
- Portable mortars
- "Mini-submarine" (Torpedoes)
- New landscape "Close-combat"
- New landscape "Long-range fights 1"
- New landscape "Long-range fights 2"
- New landscape "Desert combat"
CDV is set to launch an enthralling sequel to Hidden Stroke on the 24th March 2005.