Championship Manager Online will provide the same realism and depth that have become hallmarks of the series. Choose to manage a club from one of six national leagues (England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany and France) dealing with everything from transfers and tactics to training. New leagues will be added and the game will be continually updated to reflect changes in the real-world of football. You can also be kept informed of your team's progress at all times via SMS. Within the game, users are grouped together in separate "worlds" meaning that there can only ever be one of each player and club in each individual world.
John Webb, Championship Manager brand director at Eidos says:
"Championship Manager Online is the latest part of our strategy of making the Championship Manager brand a constant part of every football fan's life. Offering an online version will help attract new fans to the series as well as provide existing fans the opportunity to test their managerial skills against human opposition to see who is the real Championship Manager."
- For the first time take the total Championship Manager experience online
- Play head-to-head with other real-life managers
- Experience absolute realism with only one occurrence of each team or player
- Challenge your mates and their teams in 'Buddy Leagues'
- Build your reputation and career to ultimately manage the biggest clubs in Europe
More articles about Championship Manager Online