The Dungeon Lords beta test sign-up form will be available at http://www.dungeonlords.com/beta/, opening today at 12 p.m. EST and closing tomorrow at 12 p.m. EST. International entries are welcomed and encouraged. Applications from the 2004 call-for-entries are still active and under consideration. Following the registration period, DreamCatcher will randomly select testers based on a variety of system configurations and locations.
Dedicated to an April release, the creative minds at Heuristic Park have been busy adding a significant amount of content, story and combat to the game. Recent press previews have lauded Dungeon Lords as one of the genre’s most promising prospects of 2005. As the fan-base continues to grow, DreamCatcher is happy to invite additional beta test applicants and gain a wider base of valuable feedback from around the world.
Dungeon Lords Game Features:
- The depth of an epic Fantasy RPG with the flexibility of an FPS-style control system.
- 7 playable races including humans, elves and dwarves and also a number of non-human “demi-goth” races.
- 4 schools of magic – Arcane, Celestial, Rune and Nether.
- Co-operative multiplayer, supporting up to 8 people at once over LAN or Internet.
- Created by award-winning developer, D.W. Bradley and Heuristic Park.
Dungeon Lords ships on April 20th, 2005 with an ESRB of ‘T’ for Teen in North American and a 12+ in Europe.
For more information, or to pre-order Dungeon Lords, visit www.DungeonLords.com.
More articles about Dungeon Lords