For the first time, players can live the Tony Hawk console gaming experience on a handheld device as they join either Tony Hawk or Bam Margera on a World Destruction Tour where they nail insane tricks with lightning speed or slow motion focus control, pull off mischievous pranks, and conquer sick terrain through 13 single-player levels, or face off against up to three friends in 10 wireless multiplayer games.
- World Destruction Tour – Take off on an all-new skating blitzkrieg where two teams led by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera conquer sick terrain, pull off mischievous pranks, and make a host of international cities their personal stomping ground.
- All-new levels, goals and level-changing events – Tear it up in all-new PSP-exclusive levels including Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kyoto and Santa Cruz, each filled with crazy new goals, secret and unlockable characters, and line-changing level events.
- New multiplayer features – Play over 10, four-player mini-games wirelessly such as "Combo Mambo," "SLAP!" or "Scavenger Hunt" via the PSP’s wireless network capabilities.
- All new team play – Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play as a pro teammate or special guest skater, such as Ben Franklin or Jesse James – over 25 unique skaters in all.
- Unparalleled customization – Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags with the all new Create-a-Graphic feature in addition to creating your own skaters, skate parks, decks, tricks, goals and levels of difficulty.
- New player controls – Get huge air by performing a sticker slap off any wall or surface, go into slow-motion focus control and watch and learn how to perfect a certain trick or throw a hilarious tantrum mid-combo and get massive points.
- Go beyond the board – Maneuver a variety of ride-able objects such as motorized scooters, hot dog stands and hospital gurneys, pelt bystanders with tomatoes and other objects and tag the turf with signature graffiti.
- Two games in one – Wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch to play all of the new THUG 2 Remix levels in Classic Mode, and go up against a two-minute timer to complete all-time favorite goals like "C-O-M-B-O," "secret tape," and "high score."
- Put your face in the game – Players can import their picture onto the PSP via any memory stick and map their face to create their own personalized game character in an instant.
More articles about Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix