Cold Winter is set in a dark world of global espionage, full of international intrigue, action and suspense. This story of a disavowed secret agent unfolds through three different threads and takes place in eight distinct environments that are as gritty as they are beautiful. Cold Winter will also incorporate a variety of immersive environments, from the dank hopelessness of a Chinese prison, to the exotic beauty of cities like Cairo and Hong Kong.
Cold Winter will also utilize a unique combined items system where the player can create weapons, traps and tools by collecting and combining objects in the environment. Over 30 real world weapons, multiplayer support for PlayStation 2, and an advanced character/team AI system are among the features gamers can expect when Cold Winter ships.
- 15 levels combining 3 high-action linked story threads
- 8 highly detailed hyper-realistic environments – extensive lighting, shadow, and particle effects
- Gritty realistic portrayal of body damage and death
- Advanced single and team-based AI can create cover using objects in environment; can create covering fire for team attacks
- Unprecedented interaction with environment; ability to pick up and throw objects; ability to move objects for use as cover or to reveal alternative routes
- Over 30 real-world weapons and spy gadgets based on items used by covert ops
- Create weapons, traps, and tools by collecting and combining found objects
- Mission-specific gadgets including low-light recording equipment, satellite location watches, lock-picks, alarm scrambling equipment
- Multiple routes through missions and multiple solutions to mission problems
More articles about Cold Winter