Breeze is the alias of Forge City’s second best thief. Sharing many of Anya Romanov’s attributes, Breeze has the ability to move unseen and unheard under the cloak of darkness. However, unlike Anya, she has no reservations about killing security guards and law officials who get in her way. As far as she's concerned, they are simply obstacles between her and her goal.
- A unique subject matter: play the role of a Hollywood-style thief with a host of athletic and martial abilities.
- Break into and out of movie-like locations and steal priceless items.
- Use atmospheric realtime volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies.
- Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives.
- Various security companies and systems to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits.
- A stressful atmosphere – with tense and dramatic action set pieces.
- High tech thief equipment: tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more.
- Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Get ready for some intense action sequences!
- Vast array of interesting characters set to a mature background story supported by cinematics.
Stolen will be hitting the streets in March 2005.
More articles about Stolen