"Knights of Honor is a great medieval strategy game with lots of re-playability and extensive scope and we are very excited about publishing it in North America", says Fredrik Lindgren, VP Marketing & Sales at Paradox Interactive. "Black Sea Studios has created a game that we feel proud to include in our publishing portfolio of quality strategy games."
"With Paradox, we have found a publishing partner with vast experience from the strategy genre, who will be bringing Knights of Honor to the entire North American gaming community," says Wilhelm Hamrozi, CEO of SUNFLOWERS, about the cooperation with Paradox Interactive.
- Numerous paths to victory through trade, espionage, diplomacy, and war.
- · 3 periods during the Middle Ages with kingdoms and factions appropriate to each era.
- Over 100 kingdoms on of the largest and most detailed maps ever seen in the world of games.
- 6 types of Knights with different special abilities and upgrade options like Marshal, Spy, Merchant, Landlord, Builder and Cleric.
- Build more than 60 different structures and upgrade them to improve the production and defense capabilities for the province.
- A unique battle system with tactical elements and more than 50 different types of military units and siege weaponry at your disposal.
- 9 different types of battle scenarios, including: Town Assault, Camp Assault, Open Battlefield and River Crossing.
- 3 geographical regions with over 150 provinces and different architectural styles such as Western & Eastern European as well as Arabian.
- 4 action-packed multiplayer battle modes for up to 6 players.
More articles about Knights Of Honor