"The talented team at Direct Action Games has a track record for creating top-quality military games and we are thrilled to be working with them on Combat: Task Force 121," said Jon Walsh, CEO, Groove Games. "Combat: Task Force 121 offers engaging gameplay and amazing graphics, all at an attractive price gamers will love."
In Combat: Task Force 121, gamers become part of the covert unit comprised of Navy Seals, Green Berets, Army Rangers and USMC Recon personnel tasked with thwarting a deadly group of rebels by putting a halt to their terrorist acts before U.S. interests are compromised. By working though 10 exciting single player assignments, gamers must battle their way, day and night, through a variety of environments including dense jungle, a shanty town, an oil rig, a refinery plant and an exotic island. Players can access authentic military weapons throughout the game including the M4 Assault Rifle, M203 Grenade Launcher, MK43 7.62 Machinegun and a .50 Cal Tactical Sniper Rifle.
After years of simmering unrest, Marxist Rebels have obtained a foothold within the Armed Services and found sympathetic comrades to lend both a voice and weapons. While a full blown coup d'état is not yet underway, a few early high profile rebel victories could quickly turn the tide. U.S. forces have been called in to put a halt to these terrorist acts.
- 10 exciting single player missions take you through a variety of locales including dense jungle, shaty town, oil rig, refinery plant and an exotic island. Day and night missions add to the challenge and realism.
- Use a variety of authentic military weapons such as USP Pistol, M4 Assault Rifle with M203 Grenade Launcher, MP5 SD, Mk43 7.62mm Machine Gun, M1 Combat Shotgun, .50 Cal Tactical Sniper Rifle, C4 charge, Grenade and Combat Knife.
- Exciting online play with up to 16 players via LAN or Xbox Live. Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, VIP Escort and Last Man Standing game modes are available (along with team variants).
- State of the art graphics by the UNREAL Championship engine.
- Command your observer to defend and cover your position when the action heats up.
- Fully scripted storyline immerses the player in the action.
Combat: Task Force 121 will ship throughout North America on March 22nd, 2005.
More articles about Combat: Task Force 121