Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth casts you in the role of Private Investigator Jack Walters, an ex-cop trying to locate a missing person in the mysterious fishing village of Innsmouth.
Your investigations soon take a turn for the worst however when you begin to discover Innsmouth's darkest secrets - an unspeakable pact with creatures from deep below the sea, a depraved and insane religious cult, and a plan to resurrect the most powerful being the Earth has ever seen….
- Diverse array of levels including Innsmouth town and Deep One City
- Dynamic Sanity system resulting in hallucinations, panic attacks, vertigo and paranoia!
- Full interaction with large cast of non-player characters
- Incredibly detailed realtime graphics with atmospheric lighting and dynamic shadows
- Intelligent gameplay involving puzzle solving as well as combat and exploration
- 1920s weaponry and vehicles
- Lovecraft's famous monsters and locations
More articles about Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth