- A security problem with the network module is fixed.
- In multiplayer mode there is now a color that indicates whether a player can join a game or play with another player.
- After disconnecting from a game, the player does not need to log back on to Ubi.com any more.
- The ubi.com account is used on all ubi.com in-game screens.
- Walls look better in Fog of War.
- Pilgrim's bomb is not removed by a building or his own cannon any more.
- In multiselection, Pilgrim's cannon does not cause Salim to move any more.
- The mini map always shows battle signals at the correct positions.
- The bug when selecting Pilgrim's cannon causes an excecption in certain circumstances is fixed.
- The occasional freeze when the auto cannon loses its target does not occur any more.
- When several heroes are selected Salim's trap does not cause a crash to desktop any more.
- All technology tooltips are now correct.
- When using the "blessing" of the church, only the correct workers are blessed.
- Double clicking serfs near the edge of the map always selects only the serfs displayed on the screen.
- Improved cavalry balancing.
- You can cycle through workers without bed or farm.
- Heroes are immune to "Fear".
- Heroes' special abilities are usable when they are part of a multi-selection. In the German version, the keys you need to press for this are "ö" and "ä".
General Game Improvements
- Border scrolling is disabled in "rubber band" selection mode.
- The building site animation is only active if the building is really being built.
- Saved games are sorted.
- With this patch, we deliver a new multi player map: Winter Realm. Have fun!
- Fixed a bug that - in rare cases - caused the game to crash when converting serfs into militia.
- Points in "Point Game" are counted correctly in team games.
- The "rubber-band" selection will remain active when the mouse is moved over the interface.
- Clicks on the heroes' buttons are no longer ignored.
- Dario's "Sentinel" ability no longer reacts to dead heroes.
- Soldiers affected by Dario's fear no longer chase other units without attacking them.
- Fixed the "Screenshot function".
- Fixed a bug in the ambient sound volume control.
- Ambient sounds are no longer played indefinitely.
- Helias no longer converts dead units.
- Fixed a problem with RefreshForce.
- Some improvements and bug fixes do not apply if saved games from earlier versions are loaded.
More articles about The Settlers: Heritage of Kings